See some of the best sights that North Yorkshire has to offer.
In the comfort of one of our executive cars let us show you the area which many locals refer to as ‘God’s own Country’
We can take you on one of our favourite tours or we can follow your instructions and take you to your chosen destinations.
The sightseeing tours can last half a day or a full day depending on where you would like to visit.
A typical North Yorkshire tour would start in York city centre and visit:
- Castle Howard - recently used in the popular tv series Elizabeth and Brideshead Revisited
- The North Yorkshire Moors National Park - stunning natural countryside
- Goathland - the setting of tv’s popular drama, Heartbeat and visit the train station which was used as the Hogwarts Express stop at Hogsmeade in the Harry Potter films.
- Whitby - a very popular seaside resort, eat fish and chips from award-winning restaurants and walk up the steps to the Abbey made famous by Bram Stoker’s ‘Dracula’
- Robin Hoods Bay - this is Yorkshire's coastline at its most raw and elemental. Here, brooding cliffs tower over a huddle of red-roofed former fishing cottages that spill right down to the edge of the sea, creating a ‘lost in time' getaway for anyone who loves unusual architecture and breathtaking scenery.
Get a Quote
I hired Ross on my wedding day to take my now wife and father in law to the church and then myself and her to the reception. A lot cheaper than advertised 'wedding cars' but no reason why. FANTASTIC service both before, during and after. Would definitely recommend!
Used Potter Chauffeurs for my wedding. Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. I wish I could do it all over again!
Potter chauffeurs took myself and bridesmaids to my wedding, they really put me at ease and were very courteous, professional and reassuring, would highly recommend them!
“Dear Ross, A belated but heartfelt thank you for the exemplary service you delivered for our recent VIP weekend. You went above and beyond and I'm truly grateful: and that minibus is THE BEST I’ve been in. Until next time, Warm wishes”